Friday 15 May 2009

Some vids

I recently discovered the video facility on my camera - here's the cack-handed results, you lucky lucky people!

After my parents left, I found this lift ride in a building near our hotel in Shiodome. I thought it was a pretty amazing ride, so filmed it.

50 floors in 50 seconds? I thought it was cool.

I thought it so cool, I brought Jude so we could do it at night.


After weeks and weeks of weird food that I wasn't prepared to touch, I bravely bet Jude a plate of gizzards for her dinner.

And darn if she didn't do it. Bugger.



I Kyoto we came across a crazy little bar where the nice, smiling lady fleeced us. Still, the singing was good.

I'm not sure why this one is important, other than it is just what it is - a Shinkansen arriving at Okohama station.

And this one is of Jude bonging the peace bell in Hiroshima park. It did actually bong, but you can't hear it. She just looks weird instead.

Oh and this is the one where we nearly died at a Hiroshima Carps game!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyskidmore/3482474375/